Welcome to the hvac-learning.com website. If you continue to use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
Registrations and payment
- Payment is required before access is given to the chosen training course, unless registrations are conducted in accordance with a written and signed separate agreement.
- Access to the courses you have purchased is given from 12 months or 24 months from the date of purchase.
- In the event of multiple registrations (group participation) over an agreed term, registrations will be undertaken in accordance with that agreement.
- Payment may be made by credit card. Cleared funds are required before access is given to the training course.
- Once payment is received an email containing log on information will be sent to the registered participant.
- Each participant must have a unique email address. Only one participant per email address may access the course.
Liabilities and warranties
- This training is provided “as is” and hvac-learning.com gives clients no warranty with respect to them. In particular and so far as allowed by law, hvac-learning.com do not represent or warrant that:
- the course will meet the Client’s requirements
- the use of the training website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from error,
- any information provided will be accurate or reliable,
- No conditions, warranties or other terms (including any implied terms as to satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose or conformance with description) apply to the course.
- Hvac-learning accept no liability or responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any loss or damage alleged to have been caused, directly or indirectly, by the information, ideas, opinions or other content of the course.
Intellectual property rights
- The copyright in the material contained in the courses, together with the design, text and graphics and all software compilation belong to hvac-learning.com. All rights are reserved. None of this material may be reproduced or redistributed without hvac-learning.com written permission. You may, however, download or print a single copy for your own non-commercial viewing.
- We aim, to settle all disputes amicably. All agreements for training are governed by the Laws of France.
Disclaimer for hvac-learning.com online training courses
Hvac-learning.com has taken all reasonable care and attention in creating the material within our online training courses. Those who use our online training courses, and the information contained within, do so at their own risk. Hvac-learning.com cannot be held responsible for any injuries or damages resulting from the misuse of online training courses, and the information contained within.
Any viewer of hvac-learning.com online training courses, or related material, may respond to us with any related feedback, questions, comments or suggestions. Any such correspondence shall be deemed not to be confidential and hvac-learning.com shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute the response to others without limitation. By submitting such correspondence, you agree that hvac-learning.com shall be free to said material for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing and marketing services.
The hvac-learning.com web site will be available to French viewers as well as internationally. It may contain references to hvac-learning.com services that are not available in your country. These references do not imply that hvac-learning.com intends to make such services available in your country.
In the event of notification of legal objection, hvac-learning.com reserves the right to immediately remove any information on this system, once notification of legal objection has been received.
We will endeavor to allow uninterrupted access to your e-learning material, but access to the courses may be suspended, restricted or terminated at any time. We reserve the right to change, modify, substitute or remove without notice any information in the material from time to time.
Hvac-learning.com shall not be liable for any delay in performing or failure to perform its obligations under these terms due to any cause outside the hvac-learning.com control. Such delay or failure shall not constitute a breach of this Agreement and the time for performance of the affected obligation shall be extended by such period as is reasonable.